Monday, February 2, 2009

34 Weeks



Wow, nearing the end. Im in my 9th month! Its amazing how fast the months have gone. This last month may feel like a long one as my list of pregnancy related complaints grows. Im pretty uncomfortable and will be looking forward to going into labor knowing its the finale. Well, that and we can't wait to meet him and see who he looks like. Anyone want to make some predictions? Hum... maybe ill add another voting post, his weight and who he will look more like?

Ok, so no belly photo for the week yet... So instead I've added my giant ding dong photo for those of you who have not seen it.

Luckily the little guy is crowding my stomach so much that my typical overindulgance with eating is now a bit more limited by stomach space. I can still pack it in there but then feel sick for hours with killer reflux. Ik. Maybe my weight will hold still at 44lbs gained?

I just had my latest Dr appt. Im measuring even bigger. She measured me at 38 weeks, 4 weeks too big. So next Wednesday at 9am, I'll have an ultrasound so they can take a look and see if they can spot a reason for the size. Usually its too much amniotic fluid but my Dr doesn't think thats the case. She said it feels like baby not fluid. So... big baby? They will make a size/weight guestimate at that appointment. I didn't gain any weight in 2 weeks either, so I gained 2 more weeks in size but not weight. confusing??

Also I am 1cm dilated and slightly effaced. Which is no big deal, I am reminded that it can be a slow progressive thing over the next few weeks and not a signal of early labor. Don't worry Dawn you should still make it back in time ;-) Plus Im loving actually working for $$. I hate the fact that Im about to go back to making nothing and then after months only being able to work a few hours a week. I've promised to take it easy this week as I may work 7 days in a row (they are super busy). But Ill walk slow and lift nothing...

I added in this belly photo later, Stacy and I at her Hannah's birthday party.

No comments: