Monday, February 23, 2009

37 Weeks and moving along- Dr Visit

I had my latest check up this morning. I worked both Sat and Sunday this weekend and was totally exhausted. I wish I could say I slept great after, but another restless night. Im home today and tomorrow so hopefully I can rest up a bit. But I just agreed to a 6 1/2 hour day on Wednesday.
My Dr says things are progressing well. I am dilated to 3cm and 50% effaced. Its progress, although I could sit there for 2 weeks yet. Or I could go into labor today, ugh I hate not being able to plan. Im still measuring 2 weeks big, but she said big baby + still a bit of extra amniotic fluid. Nothing to get to worried about but they will induce by 39 weeks. Luckily my progress will make that easy, she said they will probably just need to break my water and we will be on our way.
Ill keep you all updated if anything changes...

No comments: