Wednesday, January 21, 2009

33 Weeks




Another Dr appointment down. Ive gained 37lbs :-( oh well
Heartbeat was great, still measuring 2 weeks big. Nothing to exciting about the last week. Im feeling very pregnant with all of the last trimester issues like back pain and heartburn with acid reflux, ik. He is still very active, even as the space seems to be running out.
I had my work CPR refresher class Wednesday. I found this is difficult 8 mo pregnant, being on the floor bent over a CPR dummy. wheew, I couldn't breathe and my legs fell asleep fast. Good thing it was the refresher speed class so we were done in 90 minutes.
Im working the next 3 days. Esh Im pretty exhausted and sore and its only Friday. I work Sat, Sun and Monday.
So Bri insisted I take a photo from the front of the belly. You can see he is off to the right side a bit and he is very low. My belly has a shape all its own.

No comments: