Im still working, although cutting my hours to either less than 8 in a day or not working 2 days in a row. Chris is asking him to stay in at least another week. We finally decided to get a video camera and it will not be here til early next week. hum not my plan. Not sure what babys plan is but...
We ordered a baby gate to put across the entrance to both the basement and upstairs. We figure its worth getting now for our Dylan visits. Unfortunately we need to exchange a piece so Im not sure if it will be functional for our dylan time this weekend. Its bockfest on Sat and we are watching Dylan so Ryan and Bri can enjoy the beerfest. I say "we" although I mean Chris as I am working on Sat and Sunday this weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment