Monday, January 5, 2009

31 Weeks


I had my latest appointment on Monday, measuring 2 weeks big again. I was reminded 2 weeks is fine, but if I move up to 3 weeks too big they will do an ultrasound. They did a close check again,and a fetal fibronectin test because of last Thursdays big contractions. I didn't get the FF test results yet (which can tell if your at an increased risk of preterm labor in the next 2 weeks) but my cervix is ok (soft but she figures because this is baby #2 its normal). She did shake her head and suggested I call next time I have contractions like last Thursday.

Also, Chris' co-worker Liz Matassa, their producer who was due in 5 weeks had her baby on Sunday night. He is 4 lbs 12 oz but I hear doing ok.

Tuesday night was great as the baby had hiccups for about 5 minutes. Andy and I sat watching my stomach "jump" every few seconds. It was very cool. He has had them a few other times but they were done by the time I realized what was happening.

No comments: