We had Dylan here Monday night for a bit and had a great time. He loved sitting by Andy on the couch playing Wii. He insisted on having his own remote.
I've been working as much as possible since my temp license came through. Scrubs are best at work but they don't fit very well at this point. Most days I wear maternity clothes just so I'm comfortable. Andy took a photo of me after work one day with my offical name badge and UMMC vest.
Wednesday Stacy and I met up to compare bellies (Im still way bigger of course) and let the kids run wild at Playland.
We have Andy this weekend and have been enjoying a quiet Saturday so far. We got up this morning and went to Fairview-Riverside for a Big Brother/Sister class. I forgot my camera so I have no photos but Andy did great. He already knew the basics of whats going on inside me and how the baby will be coming out. We got a tour of Riverside (although Ill be delivering at Abbott). It was great for Andy to see the rooms and get a peak inside the nursery, there was even a newborn getting his footprints taken when we looked in.


No comments:
Post a Comment