All these signs but no real action...
I had my 38 week appointment yesterday. She said I was 4.5cm dilated and 95% effaced. Even she was surprised Im not in labor. Unfortunately this points to the speed of delivery again. This is when most preggos get their epidural, but by the time I go into labor and make it in, where will I be? Probably into the "too late" point. Hum? Chris may see a whole new side of me.
My Dr stripped my membranes at my appointment to help things moving along. She also found that I am no longer measuring so big. Im only 1 week too big now-which she believes is baby and not amniotic fluid. Induction isn't really a medical necessity but she offered it for March 9th. But I don't plan to still be pregnant at that point, please no!
As of last night and this am I have had a few more signals of labor but all indicate I am within hours or days of labor. Not exactly helping me out, just giving me more reasons to be anxious and wait, and wait, and wait.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Well I just thought I would check your blog to see if you had any news yet! We are anxiously waiting to hear that you have had that little boy! Can't wait to meet him! Kaitlyn is excited to have a new friend:)
Post a Comment