20 Weeks! Halfway there. I've gained 13lbs and feel generally ok. He is quite the mover and shaker. When he is moving I can really feel it. This morning he was really kicking and both Chris and Andy got to feel a few good kicks. Last night Andy was reading to him and telling him about the solar system and how to do math. This morning he reported that the baby remembered how to count backwards from 10.
This is Andy and I leaving to visit a pre-school pal and carve a pumpkin.
It was the first snow of the year, cold wet and windy. No snow on the ground but there was slight flurries behind us.
Andy telling me to wait....
He made a spiderweb pizza, thanks Grandma Riley.
mmm frosting and gummy worms.
I like a bit of a beard but this out of control mess is too much for me.


No comments:
Post a Comment