So my belly looks smaller in the morning and seems to grow throughout the day. This is a morning picture at 19 weeks. We have been enjoying our last few days of the unknown boy/girl. I was looking online at old wives tales and chinese gender charts (boy). None can agree, go figure. Chris has been saying "her" for a while now. I've been feeling like it may be a girl too. Andy would be thrilled, he has wanted a girl since Dylan was on the way (he wanted Dylan to be a girl and his name was Claire).

Well he/she has been quite the kicker lately. Friday night I was having a hard time staying comfortable as he/she kicked my bladder for an hour. I kept feeling a jab and the need to pee over and over.
Better get back to work, Chris and I are washing the kitchen windows before I leave to get Andy from Mankato.
I promise a new post on Wednesday with ultrasound photos (and maybe a video).
No comments:
Post a Comment