Saturday, October 11, 2008

18 Weeks


Today is looking to be a great day, beautiful sunny skies for our 5th annual pumpkin carving and now Dylans Birthday Party. Check out Riley's blog, Im sure they will have great photos from today up soon. http://dylanjohnriley.blogspot.com/
Chris was able to feel the baby kick this morning for the first time. I felt him/her moving and got his hand there in time for a great one. There was no doubting what it was, there is a baby in there :-)

Andy took a photo for me last night after work in my snazzy teal scrubs. I was super bloated so bigger than usual (plus the shadow on the wall is adding a big to the photo. Still feeling pretty comfortable. I can't stand on my feet for very long without wearing my belly/back brace or my right leg goes really numb and then starts to hurt.

No comments: