Monday, June 21, 2010

Deidres Big Ride


This is just to amazing to not share. I have a co-worker, a Physical Therapist who just left for the "Big Ride 2010". She flew to Seattle to bike across america for the American Lung Association. Its amazing, she will BICYCLE from Seattle to DC! She just started yesterday, the bike an average of 80 miles a day, and will end the beginning of August.
She has started a blog and will update it along the way.

http://deidresbigride.blogspot.com/


A few days ago she posted a few key stops with addresses that people are invited to write encouraging letters to her. Ive decided to send one to each stop. If I was biking that long I feel I may need some encouraging words. I thought Id share in case anyone else wants to cheer her on. She points out to mail anything a week before her arrival date to make sure it is there before she arrives as they do not stay anywhere very long.
GO DEIDRE!

No comments: