This started out as a blog of my pregnancy. Its now a blog of our bigger family as Miles joined us on March 5th 2009 and Lennon December 30, 2010.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Lindseys Wedding Weekend
Chris Miles and I drove up to Grandma and Grandpas place in Gilbert last weekend for his cousin Lindsey's wedding. Miles did ok on the drive (once he was fed again, burped again, and finally fell asleep). Miles got to meet his great grandma and grandpa Chiabotti and Great Grandma Jo.
I now work as and Occupational Therapist in adult acute care at the University of MN Fairview Hospital. Chris works as an editor for Volt Studios. Andy is 8 and is in 2nd grade.
Chris and I were married on New Years Eve 2007. Miles joined the family March 5th 2009. Lennon joined us December 30, 2010. What a wild group we are.
No comments:
Post a Comment