Friday, April 17, 2009

AZ Day 6- going home

Our last day in AZ was spent traveling. We waited until early afternoon to hop in the car and drive to Vegas. Miles was not happy. We made it to the Hoover Dam and he started to scream. It was a Saturday so traffic was horrible. We were backed up for miles. I had to pull him out of the carseat to calm him down. We had to stop 2 other times with him screaming. The new bridge over the river is quite spectacular. I can't wait to go over it next time we go for a visit. The drive from Vegas to Kingman will be so much faster.
Andy was sad to leave, on the plane he said he was sad to go home. Our flight was a little tougher going home. We left at 7:30pm, Miles was fussy and the plane was full. As we boarded Miles was screaming the entire way to our seat. Would have helped if someone assisted me with my 3 bags but whatever, no shock leaving NV. Miles was on and off fussy on the plane, and fell asleep during some really bad turbulence over CO. I didn't get scared (a little sick to my stomach) but Andy enjoyed it saying, wee that was fun. I had to tell him some people dont like that, but didn't want to explain why. Well we arrived home at midnight and Chris picked us up. Miles screamed most of the drive home. We all went to bed asap, and I got up early to start my first day back at work, Easter Sunday (go Holiday pay). I was happy to be back and quickly picked up many more shifts. Sure Miles is only 5 weeks old, but Im feeling good so I figure, go for it.


No comments: