Sunday, November 9, 2008

22 Weeks

Still not my favorite photos but here are some from this weekend. We decided at the last minute to join Ryan in Lamberton for hunting opening and see our Riley family. Bri, Dylan, Andy, Chris and I drove down Sat. The roads were fine until about Sleepy Eye when the temp dropped below 32 and the wind picked up adding a bit of drifting snow and ice patches on the road. All was good and we made it to Pickles just fine and in time for lunch (thanks Linda). We took a few hours, once the hunters went back out to freeze, to visit Jeanna Jim Cody and Hunter, and were lucky enough to find Jackie and Judy there too. Andy had a blast with Hunter playing with the toys and riding on the small Artic Cat (Dylan LOVED all the tractors too). We stayed in Springfield at the hotel and got to enjoy the pool. Andy and Dylan loved the swim, I thought it was way too cold and remembered once we got there no hot tub for me :-( But I got to test out my first maternity swimwear, makes me look so much bigger I said we needed to take the photo (since I don't plan to wear it again). Im sure Bri got more photos so Ill try to post more cute ones from the weekend later.

No comments: