Saturday, November 1, 2008

21 Weeks


Well we are into the second half and I am no doubt looking pregnant. He kicks frequently and hard and my belly is growing quickly. Not sure how much # I have gained but I'm still in the "normal" range, just at the high end of it :-) I had a nurse kindly gasp today that I look "wow, much bigger" than 21 weeks. So kind, thanks.
I'm feeling a bit crummy lately too, my back is sore, my ligaments and abs are stretching and I am overall exhausted after a full day at the hospital. Most nights I'm hardly moving after 6 and in bed shortly after 9. I don't sleep well so I toss and turn all night, I'm sure Chris doesn't notice ;-)

Last week before bed, Andy was being sweet giving his baby brother a kiss. He insisted I get the camera and take a photo.

Andy was Iron Man for Halloween, he was with his cousins in New Ulm this year to trick or treat. Sounds like he had a really good time!

No comments: