Tuesday, June 2, 2009

12 weeks



Its hard to believe Miles is almost 3 mo old. He is changing so much. He is still chatty and laughs when we are funny enough. I found a little summer hat for him, I guess he doesnt like it. One afternoon I found Andy reading to Miles and got a photo before he was done. He loves to look at books. Miles received a froggy crib Mobile from my friend Aspen. He loves it. Today I put him in his crib awake (Im trying to do just a little sleep training) and he watched the froggies go around. I heard the music stop and he fussed for a minute before falling asleep. He is very into his hands right now, always sucking on them. And since he is producing a bit more spit now, there is usually a little drool mess too.
We are loving the spring weather. We are even planning our first camping trip with both boys. Might be a little crowded with all 4 of us in our 3 person tent. But we are not ready to buy a new tent. Although after this first trip we may consider a less sturdy but more roomy tent.
I attached a photo Andys new teeth coming in. Looks like they will be a little less straight than the baby teeth were.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: