Not much to say this week. We had a good Christmas and I didn't gain much more than I had before the Holidays. Im about 33lbs up, Chris is up a bit too :-)
Ive been home with Andy the last few days. The days are odd when you don't go to and come home from work to set the schedule for your day. All of a sudden its 4:30 and the sun is setting. Andy wasn't in the mood to play outside in the snow and I didn't push him. We were pretty cooped up today but managed just fine. He will be going to Jareds in the morning and we will be having a few friends over for dinner before our usual New Years Eve celebration. This year is special again as we celebrate our 1 year anniversary. 1 year and I can say I am even happier than before. What a lot of great changes 2008 has brought, graduation, Andy starting Kindergarten, pregnancy...
The boys room is coming along. I moved a few things around this week. There are a few more projects (like finding someone to shorten the red curtains) and hanging shelves and frames on the walls.


No comments:
Post a Comment