Thursday, September 11, 2008

Second Trimester!!!





Yeppeee we made it into the second trimester. I'm feeling better, I look pregnant and am starting to feel it. I may not be sick or super tired but now the pinched nerve in my leg has started (I had the same trouble with Andy at about the same time). My right thigh burns and then is numb for a while. It happens if I stand or sit in the same position for too long (like more than 5 minutes). I had my OB appointment this week. All looks good, I've gained 5 lbs but my TSH (Thyroid horomone) came back abnormally low. They are running more tests to check closer so hopefully all will check out ok. I guess a drop in TSH is normal in pregnancy, unfortunatly mine is usually pretty low. This may also be the cause of my low blood pressure and dizziness.
Overall feeling good.
Andy I guess is not, he is at Jareds for a long weekend (he and amanda are getting married Sat), Andy picked up Strep Throat at Kindergarten. Go school!
I took a pic tonight of my belly, in the last few days it seems to have grown a bunch.

No comments: